Re: [N1MM] CW Keying - Help Sought

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2001
      What version are you running? (Help/About)

      Do you get a message in the status bar at the
      bottom of the entry window re cw?

      Send me a problem report so I can look
      at what your settings are. (Help/Email problem report).

      Did you put the entire contents of the upgrade
      into the "start in" directory? The start in directory
      is the directory that you installed the program into.

      "Band in binary" - see radio interfacing in the help.
      Pins 2, 7, 8, and 9.

      Please look at your interface's internals. Is it wired
      like the schematic? (Pins 17 & 1)?

      How are you telling the program to send cw?

      What do you have set for the button you are using? The
      tooltip will tell you or edit the buttons (right click on the button).

      73,
      Tom