RE: [N1MM] how do I ??

  • Keith Le Boutillier
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 28, 2001
      I agree with john VK4CEJ comments i like N1MM logger but will be using WF1bB
      for the next RTTY contest
      on the 1Jan 2002 because it dose want you need a good contest program to do

      73 and have a happy and peaceful new year
      Ps see you in the SARTG contest Keith MU3EFB
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 28, 2001
        Let's all remember, this is being DEVELOPED and we are HELPING. It is
        not perfect yet. If you are very serious about a particular contest
        and feel more comfortable using another program, then by all means do
        that. I used TR in ARRL-10, I don't make the top 10, but I am always
        in the running for section and division certificate. I did not want
        to test N1MM for those 20 hours, so I did not. I worked a bit over
        1200 on LP-CW and I bet I hit the "escape" key 600 times :-). I know
        when I do that in TRlog in full dos, exactly what will happen,
        everytime. I ABSOLUTELY will be on the air using N1MM for RTTY
        Roundup, hope to work you all! Then, we can all report real life "in-
        contest" bugs / issues to Tom and team. And if my vote counts, as a
        very new RTTY contester, but someone who has a little CW experience,
        I will not be repeating everyone's exchange back to them. Maybe AFTER
        THE CONTEST, I will change my mind.
        73, Craig - N7OR

        Service.

      • TA5FA - MEHMET
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 25, 2002
          Hi,

          Im using Icom-746 TRX Please info and Circuit Desing for DVK
          interface help me.

          Ta5fa
          mehmet

        • VA3PL - Andy
          Message 4 of 16 , Jan 25, 2002
            Interface is the same as for PSK31.
            Look here:

            http://www.packetradio.com/rascal.html

            http://www.qsl.net/wm2u/interface.html

            As I said the interface is exactly same as for PSK31. Look at the first web
            web page there and find your radio and there is a schematic.

            At 11:28 AM 1/25/02 +0200, you wrote:
            > Hi,
            >
            > Im using Icom-746 TRX Please info and Circuit Desing for DVK
            >interface help me.
            >

            >Ta5fa
            >mehmet

          • Keith Le Boutillier
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 26, 2002
              Hi using N1MM for the BARTG RTTY contest

              Here is my comments so far

              PC P400 512meg Ram 40GB hard disk
              N1MM latest version
              RIG FT847

              1 IN running mode every time you log a QSO it drops out of running mode
              and you have to keep putting tick back into running box this happens if you
              hit the enter key or with mouse

              2 No cluster spots are appearing in the VFO windows

              Apart from this all ok at the moment so now back to the contest

              73 Keith MU3EFB