Re: [N1MMLogger] VFO A/B Bug

  • John
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2001
      > I had similar problems with my Kenwood. I had erratic performance.
      > However, I had the stop bits for the radio communications port set
      > wrong. I think I had 2 instead of one. You should verify that your
      > radio comm port settings, speed, and stop bits match N1MM.
      >
      > Jim WA2MBP

      Thanks Jim... yep, checked and confirmed when I first found this problem
      (the day I got the log prog.) double checked again tonight just in case
      and the radio & port settings match.

      John - vk4cej
    • Tom Wagner
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 14, 2001
        I have sent a new version to VK4CEJ & K1JN.
        If you want this version, let me know. If I get back
        good reports from John & Joe, I'll keep the fix.
        If you want me to send it to you directly, please
        commit to testing it within 24 hours. I would
        like to kill this bug before ARRL, if possible.

        I will be home from work on Friday, working on
        the station & the program. Please - no install
        questions on Friday, you should already have it
        installed. Bug reports are ok. Please indicate
        if they are important or if they can wait
        until after the contest.

        73,
        Tom
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 14, 2001
          > I have sent a new version to VK4CEJ & K1JN.

          Really weird.... The first 3 of 5 LEFT clicks seemed to work just
          fine...... and then I RIGHT clicked and it never worked correctly again
          until I colsed the program and re-started it. Tested again and same
          result... So who is gonna donate a 1000mp to Tom for testing ??????

          John - vk4cej