post CQWW new features .

  • ic8pof
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      HI All and thanks to Tom for the QSO on 80mt with IC8C.
      Have used the v5.10.9 and went all ok.
      Just two request for the future:

      1) the split QRG window opens quite above the entered Call, so must move
      it always down to see what Call is already in the Log-window.
      Could be it opened one row below the Call input?

      2) already asked this sometime ago,think Waedc Rtty 2004.
      Delete all SPOTS : deletes both bandmap VFO SPOTs.
      Could be that this command works only on the active Bandmap?
      Leaving the standing_by VFO for a little while (maybe 1 minute)
      with the old spots ?
      This way I can still have an indication till when a new spot comes
      out . And can see the difference between the old and the new Spots.
      Of course as I move on the second Bandmap Vfo it is erased and
      rewritten by the new one.

      73 es GL de Phil IC8POF
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Hi Frank - Re your first point, if you open the Alt F-7 window, cancel out, and then exit MM, the next time you open MM and press Alt-F7, the window will open were you moved it to.

        Yes, the clear spots only on active bandmap feature request is still pending, but I understand that is not an easy thing to implement.

        73, Pete N4ZR