Ten minute band change rule timer?

  • Alan Holdsworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2005
      Hi Pete N4ZR Tnx for reply

      Let me first say that I used N1MM for the first time during last weekends
      CQWW.SSB and conclude that the N1MM windows programme worked great and that
      some of the visual features; band mapping etc helped me improve on last
      years QSO count and score and a summery of my 2005 log is below.

      Band QSOs Pts Cty ZN
      Total 2574 5421 398 111
      Score: 2,759,289

      As a new convert to N1MM from N6TR - I half expected that the N1MM would
      start the 10 minute counter then --- and only when I log the first qso on a
      new band --- as I often scan a band to ensure that it is worth changing and
      before qsying their and the timer for the run radio did cause some confusion
      when I was very tired HI.

      I also agree with N4ZR that a dedicated Ten minute band change rule timer
      feature in the info panel need looking into.

      PS: - N1MM Tnx for the QSO on 4 bands.

      Alan Holdsworth F5VJK/G8OO