Re: [N1MM] BUG MAYBE and a new N1MM.logger.ini

  • k1ttt@arrl.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2005
      first, you never had to reboot, you could have ended cwif.exe with the
      task manager and just restarted n1mm. the newer version stops it for you.

      n1mm logger.ini is created on your computer. if yours is corrupted you
      can rename or delete it and just start the program again and it will make
      a new one. you will of course have to re-enter your program settings when
      you do this.