RE: [N1MM] Calif QSO PARTY?

  • N5IET Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thanks Tom:

      I had the state selected for Texas since that is where I
      am Hi Hi

      Live and learn I guess.

      BTW I almost thought that didn't work because after
      selecting CA it still would not log.

      Exact same error message. So I tried another contact
      further down the band and it worked supremely.

      First guy gave me: SDG
      Second guy gave me: SDGO
      Found out that the first guy gave me a bogus exchange.

      Which means not all operators know their proper exchange
      so until I learn the exchanges is there a way to print out
      the table of exchanges and keep it near by me for
      reference?

      73 fer nw,
      Bob N5IET

      (old calls KE5CTY - WB5ZQU - WY5L)
      10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
      http://www.qsl.net/ke5cty/
      Code may be taking a back seat for now,
      but the pioneering spirit that put the code
      there in the first place is out front of it all.

      Wagner