Re: [N1MM] Work dupes unchecked [correction]

  • k3stx
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thanks Pete, I wondered about that but did not see it in the manual.
      Then I went to an old NAQP log and it let me work a Dupe AGAIN!! Or so
      I thought, I had forgotten to change the band and make it a real dupe.
      When I did, my call was not sent. All is fine, thanks so much. I guess
      this must be a QSO party thing, since many have rovers.

      paul

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, Pete Smith <n4zr@c...> wrote:
      > My bad -- the real problem is that the contest module is trying to
      allow for rovers and mobiles that change counties during the QSO
      party, so it doesn't flag a dupe unless the call and the county are
      both the same as in a previous QSO. Since it doesn't know what the
      previously logged county was until you leave the callsign field, it is
      possible to call a dupe. The workaround remains the same - watch the
      check window.