Re: [N1MM] Re: Backup - a work-around

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi All

      Been backing up my log for years with a second computer. They are linked
      together via netbios or TCP depending on the software that is being used.

      In fact have multiple soundcards in the second machine so if there is a
      failure in the one I am using it only takes about 3 to 4 minutes to switch
      to the other one. Sometimes hook the second machine to a radio on a
      vertical antenna to keep track of 10 meter openings. Wish that I had done
      that for the CQWW RTTY. Anyway the important point is networking the
      computers provides the redundancy.

      73 de Jerry