Re: [N1MM] Errors during RTTY

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      I'm afraid so, Tom. The current minimum machine requirement for MM is somewhat higher than you have, and SO2R works it just that much harder. To quote the web page, "The logging program has been designed to work on a Pentium II/III 500-800 MHz, 128 MB as a minimum platform. Thus, it runs reasonably on a 500 MHz Pentium II."

      Why not look into a Dell Dimension 2400 at <$300 with monitor and 256 MB RAM?

      73, Pete