Looks might be deceiving

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2005
      I have just set up version version 5.9.0 for next weeks Oceania SSB
      contest and notice that above the entry box's are the 'words'

      Snt SntNR Rcv RcvNR

      however, the "Rcv RcvNR" part is too far to the left and are actually
      across part of the Sent box's..

      This is purely cosmetic and would look neater and less confusing it it
      was moved across 5 or so character spaces.

      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
        What is happening is that the field labels are a fixed size and spacing while the window can now be resized to allow significantly larger fonts in the entry fields. Tom opted not to make the labels automatically resize because of the programming workload involved (labels are different for each contest).

        That being said, the labels for the Oceania contest are sufficiently offset that even with the entry window at its narrowest, they don't line up properly.

        73, Pete N4ZR