Re: [N1MM] 5.7.2 Problem

  • Bob Naumann - W5OV
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Did you add {TX} and {RX} to the RTTY function key messages?

      > I couldn't get the function keys to work in RTTY/PSK with Version
      > 5.7.2 (Full install). Thet worked OK in CW/SSB. I re-installed
      > 5.0.102, and they work correctly. I also noticed that I couldn't get
      > MMTTY to initialize in 5.7.2 if the mode was RTTY. When I changed to
      > CW, then opened the Digital Interface window, MMTTY initialized.
      >
      > Windows XP SP2, microkeyer 2.2.2.187, FT1000MP Mark V
      >
      > Bob WB2NVR
      >

      > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--
      >
      > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home
      page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM

      Bob Naumann - W5OV
    • Tom Osborne
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Sometimes I think that a lot of the problems occuur when people download the
        program and try to get it to do everything in the program right off the bat.
        I've been using this for 3 or 4 months now and have been using the basics of
        the program, reading the manual, and trying to learn the ins and outs of the
        program. And I have to admit, there's still a lot I don't fully understand
        yet, but taking it one step at a time.

        I think if I would have downloaded the program, hooked up the CAT, antenna
        rotor, etc, and then try to learn how to run the program, I'd be in deep
        doo-doo. I know a little more now how the program operates and am ready to
        test the waters on some new options--CAT, etc. My humble opinion. 73
        Tom W7WHY