RE: [N1MM] Contest directory structure?

  • Art W2NRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      HI Clive,

      The biggest benefit of this system is that you do not have to periodically remember to SAVE or lose Qs if you don't remember. Also a crash doesn't mean lost Qs. And you can structure the database files any way you want. Some make a new database for each contest some make a new database for each year, and some never make a new database. Also you're not locked into any one decision. You and always copy any contest to another database (I don't mean export/import) I mean using "Copy this Contest to Another Database" command in the file menu. So you can change your mind. I think this is much more flexible and safer than some other contest software I've used.

      73 Art W2NRA