RIT operation

  • Vine Antenna Products
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      It looks like the software is coded so that jumping to a spot from the
      bandmap by double-clicking the call will turn the RIT off.

      On the face of it, this is a desirable feature - or is it a nuisance? It
      rather depends on what you do next.

      After changing bands to work a spotted mult, I might well go further up
      the band to call CQ. At that time the RIT will be off. I want it on for
      a run of course. Easy to overcome by clicking the RIT ON at the top of
      the appropriate bandmap. However, hopping around at the weekend as I did
      (would be interesting to have a stat on number of QSY's per contest)
      having to do this many times became quite an irritation.

      It's probably a low priority (What say? - guys) but I'd like an "RIT off
      on Spot capture" option in the configurer.

      73

      Ron

      Vine Antenna Products
      The Vine
      Llandrinio
      Powys SY22 6SH
      UK
      www.vinecom.co.uk
      Tel 01691 831111 (international + 44 1691 831111)
      Fax 01691 831386 (international + 44 1691 831386)