Starting a new contest

  • George Harlem
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      OK, yesterday I got RAC to come up with "0" for the first QSO serial
      number, but only after closing and reopening the program. Today I
      worked some DX, then opened the RAC contest log I created last night.
      Again, it came up with the next serial number equal to the next QSO
      number in the PREVIOUS (i.e., DX) log. Huh? Closing/opening reset RAC
      to zero. After I worked some stations in RAC, I could jump out of that
      contest and into the DX log to work non-contest QSO's, and when I
      reselected the RAC log it came up with the proper next serial number in
      the Exchange field.

      Anyone have time to think about what might be going on here?

      George W1EBI
    • Ian White GM3SEK
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        George Harlem wrote:
        >OK, yesterday I got RAC to come up with "0" for the first QSO serial
        >number, but only after closing and reopening the program. Today I
        >worked some DX, then opened the RAC contest log I created last night.
        >Again, it came up with the next serial number equal to the next QSO
        >number in the PREVIOUS (i.e., DX) log. Huh?

        I flagged a similar problem to Rick a couple days ago.

        (Going off-list for a week now... out of town.)

        --
        73 from Ian G/GM3SEK