Re: [N1MM] IARU zone field values

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31 5:09 AM
      It sounds as if some of your call history file entries may have the state
      where the program is expecting to find the IARU zone. As for the failure
      to update, Tom is going to look at that tonight (back to work after
      vacation). I believe that the program should attempt to guess the zone for
      those stations that do not have a zone in the call history file, and
      over-ride the guess for those that are included, but will wait and see what
      Tom says.

      73, Pete