Serial Number

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 9, 2001
      Hmmm.....anyone figure out how to "trick" the program into
      supporting the RTTY contest tonight ? Especially to send
      sequential serial numbers ??

      73 de Gary, AA2IZ
    • Richard Servan
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 9, 2001
        Hi Gary.
        I set a macro key with "...599 # #" and it works fine
        Hpe see you in the contest, 73 and GL de RON, CX2AQ

        --- Gary <ghoffman@...> wrote:
        > Hmmm.....anyone figure out how to "trick" the
        > program into
        > supporting the RTTY contest tonight ? Especially to
        > send
        > sequential serial numbers ??
        >
        > 73 de Gary, AA2IZ

        Find a job, post your resume.
        http://careers.yahoo.com
      • Juan Pablo MercĂ© LU4DX
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 16, 2001
          Be very nice, but not possible :-(
          GL in test...
          J.P. LU4DX

          Note: software work perfectly.
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 16, 2001
            No. Why do you want to change it?

            Tom
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 16, 2001
              Ciao Tom, on domenica 16 dicembre 2001 you wrote:

              TW> No. Why do you want to change it?

              Easy.... I'm running 2 computers at same time, and they aren't syncronized.
              If I want to go along with one and than come back to the other I can't give the exact sequence number
              Max

              TW> Tom

              --------------------------------------

              73 de Max, I8NHJ/NH7CU
              one of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, K5K
            • Tom Wagner
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 16, 2001
                If they were synchronized, they would give out separate
                serial numbers for each band. (WPX requires this.)

                What contests require coordinated serial numbers across
                all bands?

                Do you need to be able to set the serial number on each
                contact, or just be able to set the starting serial number
                for the next set of contacts? Why?

                Tom

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                > TW> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                >

                > TW> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Massimo "Max" MUCCI
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 16, 2001
                  TW> Do you need to be able to set the serial number on each
                  TW> contact, or just be able to set the starting serial number
                  TW> for the next set of contacts? Why?
                  Yes, I need to start the serial number of next set of contacs.
                  There are several subjects on why do that.
                  One is the use of some other software during the way...

                • Roger
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
                    Hi Y'all.

                    Thanks for the many replies. Looks like Rob, G4LMW has the answer that I was looking for, and also Ted, N4RG. Between them I think I have the information I need. Hopefully this problem won't arise, but last year we had a lap-top problem and it caused a lot of headaches. I read through the manual to see if this was catered for in there. Obviously nobody would do that anyway, assuming that it would work correctly, which 99% of the time it does!

                    Anyway, thanks again to all that answered, as usual a very helpful reflector. Hope to work some of you from G4ARN/P this NFD weekend.

                    73 de Roger, G3LDI
                  • G4LMW
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 3, 2011
                      No problem Roger

                      Will be running a low-power 12-hour effort over the weekend as G8XCW/P. Just
                      2 ops.

                      Will listen out for G4ARN/P........

                      Rob, G4LMW