New Contest-specific Bug Report and Feature Requests Listing

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      I have just posted the latest feature request and bug report status, as of
      April 1. Be forewarned, in honor of the date, there are two small jokes
      embedded in the listings. There will be no prize whatever for the first
      person to discover them.

      There is one important new feature, however. If you go to the dropdown
      menus, select support, and then select status of bugs/features, you will
      see that I have added a new link to a list of contest-specific feature
      requests and bug reports. This list is arranged in chronological order,
      and contests are listed under the date that they will NEXT occur. So, for
      example, bugs shown under March 2005, relating to contests held last month
      and not to be held again until March of 2006, will shortly be moved to the
      latter section of the list.

      The intention is to be sure that the developers of MM can readily see what
      needs to be done to make the program ready for the next running of a
      particular contest. All users, please check and make sure that issues you
      have raised or of which you have become aware are there. If they aren't,
      that means the developers probably don't know about them, and you shouldn't
      be surprised if they aren't fixed. Please contact me about any omissions.

      I'm sure Tom will also be adding this link to his "download latest update"
      page as soon as he visits it next.

      73, Pete N4ZR
      The World HF Contest Station Database
      was updated 16 March 2005
      2925 contest stations at
      www.pvrc.org/WCSD/WCSDsearch.htm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        Pete,

        Finally... support for Poissons d'Avril contest !!

        Just ran it through a quick check, works great...even the serial numbers
        :))

        But, as I understand it, your computer calendar/clock must always be set to
        April 1 for this work, else you get a run-time error. :))

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
          Good for you, Ted. And yes, or sometimes even when the computer isn't on...

          73, Pete