CW question.

  • ph3bdj
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1 1:20 AM
      Hi,

      This is a question is really need to get of my mind. I see everyone
      talking about keying the rig with N1MM logger, but that's the TX
      part, how do you RX/Decode the response when you can't receive it by
      ear like me. (I am not deaf, just a no code)

      Regards Bram
    • N2AMG
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1 8:09 AM
        Bram..
        I like you are a no-code person. I learned it many years ago enough to pass
        my Extra exam and once that was done have not copied code by ear since. If
        and when I do.. Which is every now and then I use a PK-232 TNC to copy code.
        I have no trouble with it coping cw. There are so many different aspects to
        this hobby that there is always a way for everyone to enjoy some part of it.
        For me I'm a digital person and when I want to work a Cwcontest I use
        whatever means I have to do it...

        73's Rick N2AMG