Re: N1MM Free Logger - Version 1.1.40

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 10, 2001
      This version is now available on the server. Let me know of any
      problems.

      Tom Wagner - N1MM
      Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
      http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2004
        Tom, I am unable to doanload this version or 3.0.230 which is listed
        on the revision site.. Maybe I was just too early and caught it
        between uploads but the files are not there.

        John

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tomwagner@m...>
        wrote:
        > This version is now available on the server. Let me know of any
        > problems.
        >
        > Tom Wagner - N1MM
        > Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
        > http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm
      • Moch
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John" <thetech@...> wrote:

          > Tom, I am unable to doanload this version or 3.0.230 which is listed
          > on the revision site.. Maybe I was just too early and caught it
          > between uploads but the files are not there.
          >
          > John
          >
          > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tomwagner@m...>
          > wrote:
          > > This version is now available on the server. Let me know of any
          > > problems.
          > >
          > > Tom Wagner - N1MM
          > > Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
          > > http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm

        • N1MM
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
            I think you might want a version that isn't 9 years old.

            www.n1mm.com

            Tom

            On 11/15/2010 1:07 PM, Moch wrote:

            > --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John"<thetech@...> wrote:
            >> Tom, I am unable to doanload this version or 3.0.230 which is listed
            >> on the revision site.. Maybe I was just too early and caught it
            >> between uploads but the files are not there.
            >>
            >> John
            >>
            >> --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner"<tomwagner@m...>
            >> wrote:
            >>> This version is now available on the server. Let me know of any
            >>> problems.
            >>>
            >>> Tom Wagner - N1MM
            >>> Check out the N1MM Free Contest Logger at
            >>> http://tomwagner.home.mindspring.com/n1mm.htm

          • Tom LeClerc W1TJL
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 15, 2010
              Hey! I hate change... LOL

              --
              Tom LeClerc, Amateur Radio Station W1TJL
              (past calls WB1CBY, /VE8,XL8,CI8,VO2)

              LeClerc Consulting
              email: w1tjl@...
              PC/Network Consulting