RE: [N1MM] California QSO Party-no Ca mult for California operators, no Canadian mults

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
      Your section should always be left representing your actual section.
      The QSOPARTY code has the conversion table between section and state,
      so it knows what state you are in.

      What changed in 4.0.133 was that provinces were left out of the
      multiplier window sect display. Now you will see them. However,
      since the program does not adjust provinces based on contest, you
      will have to do that manually. The second fix to 4.0.133 will make
      sure that any rows added to the province list will appear in the
      VE column of the mult window.

      73,
      Tom