New Contest List no CQP?

  • Ron Rosson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hello Tom,
      I do not see CQP listed for the California QSO Party in the New Contest List?
      Thanks for any help you can give me.
      73, Ron

      Best DX
      Ron Rosson(N6XT, ex WB6ORX)
      http://rossonranch.com/n6xt/index.html
      n6xt@...
      Virus scanned by Norton AV
    • pa5dd
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
        You have to choose the contest "QSOPARTY" from the list, and then
        select "CA" in the section box.

        http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/html/English/SetupContests.htm#QSOPARTY

        73 Uffe PA5DD