N1MM

  • Josef Plzák
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 5, 2001
      Dr om,
      I used CL logging programme on T32RD DXpedition this year. Next week I go to a holyday to Malta (9H3WD callsign). Tsis time i�ll take with me a WIN 98 notebook, which refuses to cooperate with CT. Would be so kind and help me as soon as possible with your logger. Many thanks. 73!
      Josef, OK1PD

    • Michael Walker
      Message 66 of 66 , Jan 9, 2014
        Regardless of if you upgraded or not, you need to debug why it is going into transmit.

        There are 3 ways a radio can go into transmit.

        • Software cat command - this isn't it
        • DTR or RTS is active from N1MM to your Microham Router - check your settings on N1MM under that Com port and turn it off.  Maybe reset your N1MM database and start over just to be sure.   This will be on the serial port that is assigned to the radio OR to the PTT lead from N1MM.
        • Your Router needs re-configuration.  Talk to Joe and I am sure he can sort it out for you

        Spend some time in the router software and understand what can put the radio into transmit.

        Mike va3mw

        I upgraded N1MM.