Re: [N1MM] Post contest observations

  • Thomas PA3CEF
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2001
      Tom (and others),

      Thanks for the suggestions for the Help.
      I'll add them in one of the next versions.

      - How to print the contest results (Cabrillo or text file)
      - How to make the Wav files, where to place them, what to do with them etc
      Tom wrote a few lines how to do this a few weeks ago (with Cooledit)
      - any more suggestions?

      If you or anybody else has more things you like to have updated,
      clarified etc. in the Help please let me know. I update the Help files
      by following the discussions and reading the Update Log.wri from
      Tom.

      The example Help on the Internet, The Windows Help and the
      Manual (PDF file) all use the same source and all have the same
      content. Only the PDF has one extra paragraphs (example screen lay outs).

      73' Thomas
      PA3CEF

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1 1:55 AM
        Thanks for the comprehensive report. My responses
        are embedded.

        Tom
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1 6:39 AM
          Thanks Guys,

          Had a good time using the software. I am using a DSP2232 so didn't
          have the MMTTY problems. I would be good to have the facility for
          typing and transmitting from the bottom window though. I had to keep
          editting a macro to send something as a one off.

          Also noted that the log window resizes to default when the contest is
          rescored. No major drama.

          I must say the software made the contest more fun. Many thanks again.

          Peter
          ZD7KA

        • Rick Ellison
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1 9:37 AM
            Peter:
            I just hooked up my Pk-232 this morning. so that is the next thing on the
            list after i fix a few little bugs i noticed.. Gotta figure out how this
            pk-232 works now...
            Rick

          • John
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1 1:56 PM
              <sounds of whistling and cheering in the background - visions of me jumping
              up and down>

              Great news Rick

              John - vk4cej <----- the rtty user without a sound card

            • vk3eka@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2 2:02 AM
                Rick

                Let me know if I can do anything to help.

                Peter.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/