No packet

  • dxr042001
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi to all.
      I'm a newbie using N1MM logger, and as would be expected, trouble has
      reared it's ugly head.

      When I first installed the program, all externam parameters that I
      would use, worked: Hf rig control (FT1000MP), and my packet station,
      going through VE7CC node.

      Happy with my success, I loaded the updates. Now I cannot get my
      packet station to work. I place the 1000 on port 2 (as it should be)
      and try to tell the program that my IC28H and my KAM are on port 1.

      No joy.

      Any suggestions?

      If you want to, email me also at VE7ABC@...

      Thanks