Version 4.0.93 - EUHFC fixes

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 31, 2004
    • Kyle Chavis
      Message 51 of 51 , Aug 6, 2004
        Thanks Ted that fixed it, I usually don't use the bandmap and this is the
        first time I've seen the offset. Many thanks to everyone!
        73,
        Kyle

        Kyle, put your mouse cursor over an open area in the BANDMAP for the MP and
        right-click. Look at the menu selection "Set Tranceiver Offset Frequency",
        see if 2.12 is in there?? If so, set to zero and see what happens.

        73,
        Ted