CNCW

  • EA4KA
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2004
      Hello Tom
      I know that the CNCW module was added in 3.0.222., but it does not work properly.
      It not recognize the Spanish provinces, the message say : Missing/Invalid Section
      I informed of this bug to EA3KU and have not any news at the moment.
      Thans again.

    • EA4KA
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2004
        Hello Thomas
        I updated version 3.0.027 and the CNCW module work well, but........... I found an error in the multipliers.
        According to the rules, in this contest are two kind of multipliers, one for each spanish district, and another one for each spanish province, NOT multiplier for DXCC countries.
        The program count multiplier for the provinces and DXCC, and not for spanish district.
        In the score sumary windows may have only M1 (for spanish district) and M2 (for provinces).
        I continue testing it to check the rest of the function.
        Eugenio, EA4KA

      • Manuel Ea5ahz
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2004
          Hello to all: When position contest of cncw, I place a indicative to
          him espa?l, leaves the error to me "mising/invalid section". It wanted
          to know to that it must. Thank you very much. EA5AHZ