band/mode breakdown

  • David Robbins K1TTT
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      The 3830 form wants breakdown by mode. I don't see a way in the logger
      to get this, am I missing something?? Or am I not awake yet this
      morning?? In any case its easy to do if you have access... just make a
      query with this sql:

      TRANSFORM Count(DXLOG.TS) AS CountOfTS
      SELECT DXLOG.[Band]
      FROM DXLOG
      WHERE (((DXLOG.ContestNR)=10))
      GROUP BY DXLOG.ContestNR, DXLOG.[Band]
      PIVOT DXLOG.Mode;

      You will have to substitude your contest number for the number in the
      where clause. This would be a good one to have in the view menu for
      multi-mode contests so you can quickly see how well you are balancing
      modes.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net