Re: [N1MM] Survey

  • EA4KA
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      Hello Thomas
      I am Eugenio, EA4KA, manager of the CNCW ( Spanish National Contest CW).
      Any news about this module in N1MM Logger ???
      Thanks in advance.

      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Freeday today.... seems the W's or K's have the same rules as ON... not those you inserted for PA Uffe......

        Jos on4kjk

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2004
          This was added in 3.0.222. Probably could use some testing.

          73,
          Tom