Re: Version 3.0.226 - NEQP fixes

  • k5eee
    Message 1 of 20 , May 3, 2004
      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...> wrote:
      > See: http://www.kms.nl/n1mm/RevisionHistory.htm
      >
      > Tom Wagner - N1MM

      Know you're very busy. It may have been noted but I must have missed
      it in the postings: When is Ver 4 due to be released?

      Thanks for the great program.

      Terry Wormington
      k5eee
    • Tom Wagner
      Message 2 of 20 , May 3, 2004
        The "dangerous" changes are complete. Still debugging it.
        It's still a little too buggy for general users.
        I would guess by the end of the month. I have visitors
        coming from May 10-21. Won't get much done during that time.

        73,
        Tom

        Message 3 of 20 , May 3, 2004
        • Tom Wagner
          Message 4 of 20 , May 6, 2004
          • Tom Wagner
            Message 5 of 20 , May 7, 2004
            • David Robbins K1TTT
              Message 6 of 20 , May 7, 2004
                Much better... now we know who the multipliers are!

                David Robbins K1TTT
                e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
                web: http://www.k1ttt.net

              • Tom Wagner
                Message 7 of 20 , May 8, 2004
                • EA4KA
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 8, 2004
                    Hello Tom
                    The importing sections list of the CNCW module don´t work yet.
                    I observed that in the newexe.zip file come a file named CCNCW.CLS, waht is the utility of this file ??.
                    Thank you again.
                    Eugenio, EA4KA

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 8, 2004
                      I was supposed to put cncw.sec in the zip file and put that one there by
                      mistake. I am uploading the correct version of 229 now.

                      Message 10 of 20 , May 8, 2004
                        Well I was trying to replace 230 (not 229), but something is wrong with the
                        file server.

                        Tom