Re: [N1MM] Survey

  • Thomas PA1M
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2004
      Tom,

      Survey, Done... Was a hard choice...

      I updated two contest modules in my lunch break today.
      Will send them tonight after testing in development env.

      Updated VHFREG1:
      - qso with own grid is 1 km
      - added GI as possible country in grid IO (uffe)

      Updated EU Fieldday
      - added PA (Netherlands) rules,
      easy, rules are the same as ON and they were already in... ;-)

      Enjoy your free day today.

      73'Thomas

    • EA4KA
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2004
        Hello Thomas
        I am Eugenio, EA4KA, manager of the CNCW ( Spanish National Contest CW).
        Any news about this module in N1MM Logger ???
        Thanks in advance.

        I updated two contest modules in my lunch break today.
        Will send them tonight after testing in development env.

        Updated VHFREG1:
        - qso with own grid is 1 km
        - added GI as possible country in grid IO (uffe)

        Updated EU Fieldday
        - added PA (Netherlands) rules,
        easy, rules are the same as ON and they were already in... ;-)

        Enjoy your free day today.

        73'Thomas

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • on4kj
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2004
          Freeday today.... seems the W's or K's have the same rules as ON... not those you inserted for PA Uffe......

          Jos on4kjk

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2004
            This was added in 3.0.222. Probably could use some testing.

            73,
            Tom