"King of Spain contest"

  • dl1yd
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2004
      Hi Folks!
      Any idea how to use "N1MM Contest Logger" in this contest????
      Didn´t find anything in the list of available contest up to now.
      Any help?? THANKS!
      73 de Jara, DL1YD
    • F5NOD
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2004
        I didn't see any answer to the DL1YD .
        Do I miss someting ;-)
        regards Gil F5NOD

        dl1yd wrote:

        > Hi Folks!
        > Any idea how to use "N1MM Contest Logger" in this contest????
        > Didn´t find anything in the list of available contest up to now.
        > Any help?? THANKS!
        > 73 de Jara, DL1YD

        73 , Gil F5NOD

        http://www.qsl.net/f5nod/
        *All Incoming and Outgoing email are checked by AntiVirus software
        *All Incoming email are checked by AntiSpam Software (Spam positives are
        automaticly deleted)
      • Thomas PA1M
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2004
          Hello Jara,

          This contest is not supported direct.
          No clue which contest to use. Find a contest with almost the same rules.
          Maybe we could add it for next year.

          73' Thomas