ARIDX Contest .. IT9 Province Missed

  • F5NOD
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 4:13 AM
      It's not possible to log IT9 Provinces !
      For IT9 call , The soft expect a serial number instead of Province as
      for IT9 => CL - CT - EN - ME - PA - RG - SR - TP - AG

      Ari Contest will start 20:00z this evening , does somebody is able to
      fix this bug .?

      Thanks
      --

      73 , Gil F5NOD

      http://www.qsl.net/f5nod/
      *All Incoming and Outgoing email are checked by AntiVirus software
      *All Incoming email are checked by AntiSpam Software (Spam positives are
      automaticly deleted)
    • Tom Wagner
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 4:57 AM
        Works ok here. I think you have the wrong cty.dat file. Download the latest
        wl_cty.dat file and load that.

        73,
        Tom

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1 5:39 AM
          Hi Tom
          Yep ! .. I just "imported the cty list" with Tool tab .. and it works !
          I don' t anderstand the reason but ..it works ;-))
          Thanks for your help

          best regards
          GIL F5NOD