Re: [N1MM] RTTY Makrothen contest

  • Gert E. Janssens
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      Logs just fine Terry, no problems.
      73,

      Gert

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Terry
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 9:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] RTTY Makrothen contest

      Thanks,

      Looks like we have a few interested in the Makrothen test. Please check out
      the StewPerry test selection and make sure it will at least log QSO's. It
      looks like we may need a small change in Logger to get the Call History
      running on StewPerry. I'm working with Tom on that. I'll start working on
      code to build the Call History file tomorrow and will have that in a few
      days.

      73 Terry