Re: [N1MM] FT1000D Support and WebInterface-Problem

  • Massimo 'Max' MUCCI - I8NHJ
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Ciao dh5hv
      let me know what errors you got from the web interface and
      I'll try to help you in fix it. Mail me directly and please
      add Uffe pa5dd <uffe.noucha@...> in CC.

      ----------------------

      73 de Max, I8NHJ/NH7CU
      one of EL2PP, 1A0KM, JT1Y, E30GA, T77V, TT8MM, T32R, KH5/I8NHJ, K5K, XR0X

      on domenica 29 febbraio 2004 you wrote:

      dtod> Hello Gents !

      dtod> This weekend I used N1MM with my FT1000D at
      dtod> PI4CC during REF Contest and also during the CQ160m
      dtod> Contest.

      dtod> No Failure and Problems !
      dtod> Great for that !

      dtod> Just once a bit RF in the PC but quick found and solved !

      dtod> I just wonder whoelse is using N1MM with the
      dtod> FT1000D in SO2V constellation ???
      dtod> Maybe I'm doing it wrong, so It would be a
      dtod> pleasure to correspondate with someone using it !

      dtod> When I try to get a QRG in the sub VFO out of
      dtod> the bandmap B sometimes some funny things happen:
      dtod> First the sub VFO gets the correct QRG, but
      dtod> stepping to the next spot suddenly the main VFO
      dtod> changes and everything goes wrong.....!
      dtod> I believe this belongs to the CAT control of the FT1000D...!

      dtod> Please contact me directly !

      dtod> The second problem is the web interface.
      dtod> Today I got it working with ISS and XP but when
      dtod> clicking some of the modules I get some error infos...!
      dtod> Not everything is working !

      dtod> Thanks and regards de Jochen !

      dtod> PS: Hopefully we hear us in the upcomming
      dtod> VHF/UHF/higher contest upcomming weekend !!!
      dtod> Will use and test N1MM also !

      dtod> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      dtod> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      dtod> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

      dtod> Yahoo! Groups Links
    • pa5dd
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        First thing to check: Do you have MS Access installed ?

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Massimo 'Max' MUCCI - I8NHJ"