Re: [N1MM] Help/Manual update through version 3.0.205 (February 28 2004)

  • RONALD HORSLEY
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi,

      Yes please can you help me get the latest up-dated copy of the manual.
      The link given just tells me it's SNET and the file cannot be found.

      Many thanks
      Ron
      G0MRH

      You said ....
      The Help file and Manual have been updated through version 3.0.205

      The Help/manual is updated separate from the program but follows it closely.
      It is possible to check the latest version on the website at:

      http://pages.cthome.net/n1mm/html/English/HtmlDocFrontpage.htm <<<<DIDN'T
      DO THE JOB>>>>>
      Check the bottom of the page.

      If you have any troubles downloading, remarks, requests etc. please let me
      know.

      73' Thomas
      PA1M
      t.b.tinge@...