Fw: [N1MM] Version 3.0.205

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      Pete,

      I have sent you three personal email messages and for some reason, the email
      server at contesting.com bounces them right back so don't expect a response
      to any private emails until we can figure out what the issue is. It may be
      something on my email server here at the house. I'm forwarding this to the
      reflector since its of general interest to SO2R ops.

      For the SO2R TX Lockout mods, I'm calling generic Logger functions to abort
      the TX. I think it should
      work on any mode including CW and SSB. Please test and let us know as it
      needs to
      be updated in the docs as to any limits on this mod.

      73 Terry