Feature Request

  • John
    Message 1 of 36 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello Tom. Firstly, I apologise for sending this direct instead of on the
      form. I don't think that the (perhaps unnecessary) detail I intend to put
      in here would fit on the form.

      As the program currently stands, as I type a call in the log it shows me a
      'partial' check in the 'check' window and, if I have previously worked any
      calls with the prefix I am typing, they also appear under the log and
      highlighted in yellow. This is excellent

      My request is, could you make partial checks on suffix's do the same........
      presently, suffix (or letters only) typed in the log field only produce a
      'partial check' in the check window. By way of the perhaps unnecessary
      explanation, as I do tend to make a short story rather long, envisage
      this....

      At some time through a contest I work N1MM and N2MM. Many hours later I am
      searching the bands and hear this very strong station and just catch the
      tail end of his CQ.. All I hear is MM. If I type in MM as the program
      currently stands, nothing comes up in the "worked em" window but I do get a
      list a mile long in the 'check' window... Would it be too much work to
      add 'this in ????

      John - vk4cej

      PS, almost forgot. Something that I noticed during the All Asia, viewing
      the "Multipliers" window does not show the expected "Asia" multipliers.
    • ken chandler
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 15, 2013
        I have enough loggers without anymore hi
        N1MM is very good but its just my view on little niggles which need tweaking, for a more smoother flowing N1MM....in my eyes.
        Nuff said.

        Ken..G0ORH
        Sent from my iPhone 4s

        On 15 Oct 2013, at 12:01, Pete Krug <pkjahnberge@...> wrote:

        But Contesting is much more fun using N1MM - it has the best workflow for Contest -
        and after Contest you have enough time to generate all files you need.

        Peter DF1LX

        Ken: Maybe you try DXlog - it is like Wintest - it is new and starts to be a successor of WT - ooops sorri for OT

        I miss only one thing: The window "Edit Contact" should be visible in "DX" Contest all time - then N1MM acts as a standard logging program - that will be a major hub (Or create a new contestform like "QSO" :) )