Sent NR and Received NR

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
      The fields in the entry window for the sent number and received number
      are only wide enough for two digits. For numbers 100 and greater, only
      the first two digits are displayed. As far as I can determine, the width
      of the number fields is fixed.

      Any suggestions as to how to display all the digits in the entry window?

      I'm using version 3.0.187.

      Thanks.

      Steve
      K8JQ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
        At 11:25 PM 1/31/04 -0500, you wrote:

        >The fields in the entry window for the sent number and received number
        >are only wide enough for two digits. For numbers 100 and greater, only
        >the first two digits are displayed. As far as I can determine, the width
        >of the number fields is fixed.
        >
        >Any suggestions as to how to display all the digits in the entry window?
        >
        >I'm using version 3.0.187.

        May be a font-size issue. I can see 3 digits in each, with 1024x768 and
        View|Set Font set at 11pt Arial bold.

        73, Pete N4ZR
        Check out the World HF Contest Station Database
        Updated 9 Jan 04
        www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
          That's it . . . I'm using Andale Mono to get the slashed 0 in the call
          signs. It's too wide for the number fields :(

          Thanks for the help!

          Steve
          K8JQ

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
            At 11:56 PM 1/31/04 -0500, you wrote:

            >That's it . . . I'm using Andale Mono to get the slashed 0 in the call
            >signs. It's too wide for the number fields :(

            I'd like to be able to use that too -- have you tried a smaller font size?

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
                I was experimenting with font size as well. Eleven point Andale Mono
                doesn't fit, but 10-pt does. My eyes are old enough to prefer the 11 or
                even 12-pt font, but I'll try the 10-pt to see if the smaller font is
                worth the slashed-zero'es!

                Thanks for the suggestion!

                Steve
                K8JQ