Re: [N1MM] Leading zeroes in "Serial Number" for ARRL Roundup ?

  • Thomas PA1M
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hello Luis,

      Try in the configurer under the 'fucntion keys' tab and set: Send leading zeros in serial numbers.

      Send leading zeros in serial numbers (e.g. TT7) - CW: Insert leading "TT" to 1 digit serial numbers and leading "T" to 2 digit serial numbers in CW to make into 3 digit number. So 007 will become TT7 and 030 will become T30. RTTY: In RTTY zeros will be added, so 1 will become 001. 1TT is not supported.

      Maybe this is whatyou want.

      73' Thomas
      PA1M
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hello Thomas,

        Saturday, January 3, 2004 Thomas PA1M wrote to N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com:

        TP> Send leading zeros in serial numbers (e.g. TT7) - CW: Insert
        TP> leading "TT" to 1 digit

        Insert where?

        --
        73...Art RX9TX 03.01.2004 17:14 UTC

        "When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope." (Yazid Ibrahim)
      • Thomas PA1M
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
          Hi Art,

          In CW before the number send.
          First qso will give 599 1 and with the setting with leading zero's will send 599 001.
          So theprogram inserts the 00 before the 1.
          When the numbers are between 10 and 99 it will insert one 0 (e.g. 25 versus 025)
          Above 99 it will not insert an extra 0.

          Does not work in SSB, can't check RTTY.

          73' Thomas
          PA1M
          TP> Send leading zeros in serial numbers (e.g. TT7) - CW: Insert
          TP> leading "TT" to 1 digit

          Insert where?

          --
          73...Art RX9TX 03.01.2004 17:14 UTC

          "When looking at faults, use a mirror, not a telescope." (Yazid Ibrahim)

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor