Re: MMTTY troubles . . .

  • br1v80
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Charles,

      I am guessing you are using either XP or Win2K. If so you will need to
      download and install dlportio. Its on the downlaod page for N1MM. I
      had the same exact problem and dlportio fixed it. MMTTY starts first
      time, every time. At present the web page says you need it for CW,
      however in my case, it was also needed for MMTTY. Hope this helps

      Ed W3NR

      --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Charles P. Cohen" <cpcohen@i...>
      wrote:
      > I'll be working the ARRL RTTY contest in both RTTY and PSK31 modes.
      Two
      > new pieces of software (for me) -- MMTTY and N1MMLogger.

      When I change MMTTY's mode to "RTTY", I get: