Leading zeroes in "Serial Number" for ARRL Roundup ?

  • xe2ac
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hola,

      I need to put serial numbers, and I already included the
      # caracter in the macro so it can place the serial number.

      However, this does not place leading zeroes, just the number "599 1".
      Any hint in how to add them, to get "599 001"?
      Thanks

      Luis XE2AC
    • no2t
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2030
        No!
        You do not give out serial numbers. The DX gives them to you! Just send
        your province as stated in the rules.
        CU in the contest Gud Luck

        73 de Jerry NO2T