New multiplier window - errors

  • pa5dd
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      I was trying out the new Multiplier window, but I get some different
      error messages. The two first ones only appear in my daily VHF log
      (11000 QSOs), but not in my CQWWSSB log (200 QSOs).

      From the first look, I think I liked the old one better (but it is
      often like that, until you get used to see something new).

      73 Uffe PA5DD

      everytime I select the EU tab:

      ---------------------------
      N1MM Logger
      ---------------------------
      Run-time error '6':

      Overflow
      ---------------------------
      OK
      ---------------------------

      when I select the Zones button at the bottom:

      ---------------------------
      MultiplierWindow(ShowMults) - 6 - Overflow
      Would you like to send an error report?
      OK Cancel

      when I select the Sections button at the bottom:

      MultiplierWindow(ShowMults) - 94 - Invalid use of Null