Bandmaps and Ic706MKIIG

  • Jim Steel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi,
      Anyone using an Icom Ic706MKIIG and have both bandmaps working??
      Getting the station ready for the CQWWCW test later this month. . . its
      no big deal to have two bandmaps working . . . . . would probably
      confuse the hell out me anyway . . . just thought if both bandmaps. . .
      . . . . .

      Take care
      Jim Steel
      m0zak - fists 7144
    • Rick Ellison
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Hi Jim

        Try cycling thru both bandmaps a couple of times CTRL-right arrow and
        CTRL-Left arrow the logger needs to learn what bandmap to use as Icom's
        do not report what VFO you are on.

        73's Rick N2AMG
        rellison@...
        AIM:n2amg