Re: [N1MM] Re: VE7CC AR Front End

  • WW3S
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      You use it to set your filters on an AR cluster, then when you connect to
      the cluster the only spots you see in the bandmap are the ones you need. The
      available mults/qsos window for example tallies all the spots on the band;
      during cw SS you can filter out all the SSB spots so the calculations in the
      available window are more accurate.