Re: [N1MM] Re: VE7CC AR Front End

  • Thomas PA1M
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      http://www.ve7cc.net/
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Rick Ellison
      To: Craig - N7OR
      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 8:39 PM
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] Re: VE7CC AR Front End

      Hi Craig

      Link????

      73's Rick N2AMG
      rellison@...
      AIM:n2amg

      CN> --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "br1v80" <br1v80@y...> wrote:
      >> Great program, interfaces to Logger. Allows you to filter just
      CN> about
      >> any kind of spots you can think of, band,mode,call etc..and so. And
      >> in the tradition of Logger, its FREE.
      >>
      >> Ed W3NR

      CN> Yes, it is very nice. I'm playing with it right now.
      CN> How does it interface to N1MM Logger?

      CN> 73, N7OR

    • WW3S
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        You use it to set your filters on an AR cluster, then when you connect to
        the cluster the only spots you see in the bandmap are the ones you need. The
        available mults/qsos window for example tallies all the spots on the band;
        during cw SS you can filter out all the SSB spots so the calculations in the
        available window are more accurate.