Re: [N1MM] CW Port / XP help

  • Franki @ ON5ZO.be
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2003
      > If WinKey would let me use one paddle with
      > my two radios, I will take another look at it.

      Charles, this is a good question. I should try that but I haven't soldered my WinKey
      for SO2R yet.
      I think (anyone confirm?) that it'll work when hooked to N1MMLogger, but it'll NOT
      work in a stand-alone setup.

      - ON5ZO
    • Charles Greene
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2003
        Franki,

        I don't have one, but I had down loaded the manual. The schematic shows
        one paddle input, one CW output and one PTT output, for what that is
        worth. I don't know if you can get the PTT to key from the paddle input or
        not. It would be nice if you could.

        At 10:57 AM 11/2/2003, you wrote:
> [...]

        73, Chas, W1CG
        K2 462b, 3571