VE7CC AR Front End

  • br1v80
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      Great program, interfaces to Logger. Allows you to filter just about
      any kind of spots you can think of, band,mode,call etc..and so. And
      in the tradition of Logger, its FREE.

      Ed W3NR
    • Craig - N7OR
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "br1v80" <br1v80@y...> wrote:
        > Great program, interfaces to Logger. Allows you to filter just
        about
        > any kind of spots you can think of, band,mode,call etc..and so. And
        > in the tradition of Logger, its FREE.
        >
        > Ed W3NR

        Yes, it is very nice. I'm playing with it right now.
        How does it interface to N1MM Logger?

        73, N7OR
      • Rick Ellison
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
          Hi Craig

          Link????

          73's Rick N2AMG
          rellison@...
          AIM:n2amg

          CN> --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "br1v80" <br1v80@y...> wrote:
          >> Great program, interfaces to Logger. Allows you to filter just
          CN> about
          >> any kind of spots you can think of, band,mode,call etc..and so. And
          >> in the tradition of Logger, its FREE.
          >>
          >> Ed W3NR

          CN> Yes, it is very nice. I'm playing with it right now.
          CN> How does it interface to N1MM Logger?

          CN> 73, N7OR

          CN> To unsubscribe, send an email to:

        • Thomas PA1M
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
            http://www.ve7cc.net/
            >> Great program, interfaces to Logger. Allows you to filter just
            CN> about
            >> any kind of spots you can think of, band,mode,call etc..and so. And
            >> in the tradition of Logger, its FREE.
            >>
            >> Ed W3NR

            CN> Yes, it is very nice. I'm playing with it right now.
            CN> How does it interface to N1MM Logger?

            CN> 73, N7OR

          • WW3S
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
              You use it to set your filters on an AR cluster, then when you connect to
              the cluster the only spots you see in the bandmap are the ones you need. The
              available mults/qsos window for example tallies all the spots on the band;
              during cw SS you can filter out all the SSB spots so the calculations in the
              available window are more accurate.