SS packet spots with section

  • WW3S
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      I thought older versions used to be able to automagically send the section
      when spot all s/p qso's was enabled...cant find it in version 3.x.xx
    • TLC_Carney
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "WW3S" <ww3s@z...> wrote:
        > I thought older versions used to be able to automagically send the
        section
        > when spot all s/p qso's was enabled...cant find it in version 3.x.xx

        I was sure I had seen the sec come up after spots but did some
        checking. If you click on "spot it" instead of using automatically
        spot all S&P, it will put the section in the comment filed. Would be
        nice if it also did for auto spots.