still need help with bcd on lpt port

  • WW3S
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Using win2000 and 3.0.112. For some reason, I cant seem to get my top ten
      decoder to follow the radio ( kenwood ts850). I tried both portnt and the
      dlportio ( thats whats loaded now) I have radio control on com1 which works
      fine. I have LPT1 set for cw on pin 17 and ptt on pin 16 (default). I must
      be missing something somewhere as I have no LEDS on the topten when set to
      auto. Can anyone detail exactly the steps and settings to get this working?

      73 Jamie WW3S